Our website is undergoing some updates, please check us out on our Facebook page!
A little about the squad:
- We are a 501(C)3 not for profit, we receive no funding from tax dollars.
- Our funding comes from billing for services provided, donations, fundraising, and our annual fund drive
- We are the busiest dual-membership 911 service in Ontario County.
- We respond to more than 7100 calls annually.
- We provide Paramedic Intercept service to any ambulance service in Ontario County requesting assistance.
- We have over 65 volunteer members.
- We also employee 14 Full-time EMTs and Paramedics, as well as per-diem Paramedics, to assist when the volunteers are not available.
- In 2015 East Bloomfield Volunteer merged with CES and is now a division of CES that maintains their own all-volunteer organization for their community.
- We serve a primary population of approximately 27,000, and cover over 139 square miles of territory.
- We proudly serve as the transporting agency for the Canandaigua VA and Calkins Outpatient Clinic.
- We provide Emergency Medical Operations for the summer CMAC concert season.
- We provide a number of other community services such as a medical equipment loan closet and first aid training.
Welcome to the Canandaigua Emergency Squad website! We dedicate this website to the communities we serve, our mutual aid agencies, air medical crews, hospital teams, fire services, and law enforcement agencies that we work alongside on a day-to-day basis. Our goal is to provide top of the emergency medical care, critical care transportation, public education and EMS education for aspiring EMT’s and Paramedics.